WHAT IS CHROME FX?
Chrome FX is a process where a silver (chrome) film is applied to a clear plastic material creating a unique effect (FX). The “FX” part of the process is how the reverse printed 4-color process graphics interact with the film placed behind the graphics. The film is not limited to just silver, but can be used with any metallic foil enhancing any product.
Many other patterns available or custom order your own unique pattern.
THE BENEFITS OF CHROME FX
- Infinite spectrum of color possibilities by using the film backer in harmony with the 4-color process graphics
- Viability for a broader array of product applications, like packaging, POP, and more
- Using plastic as the printed layer adds durability to the overall piece
- Flexibility to produce large metallic-like areas or use opaque whites to call out solid areas creating contrasts between metallic and solid
- Professional differentiation making your packaging or marketing collateral stand out
- Full Coverage, Fine Details, Halftones, Heavy Coverage all can be achieved using Chrome FX
- Expanded sales and marketing opportunities — any run length possible